Super Duper Game Company
Based in Austin, Texas
Beta: March 15, 2013
PC / Mac / Linux
Black Ice is a cyberpunk first person shooter (FPS) with strong RPG elements. Think Borderlands meets Tron. Jack into cyberspace and make hacking runs on megacorp servers, but watch out for the dangerous Black Ice defending them!
Black Ice was driven by the desire to experience the hacking as described in 80s and 90s Cyberpunk novels like Neuromancer, by William Gibson, and Snow Crash, by Neal Stephenson.
- Fast-paced first person combat
- Billions of randomly generated items - Railguns! Rocket shotguns! Jetpacks!
- Seamless online multiplayer
- A beautiful neon world to explore
- Extremely open development
- A wonderful original soundtrack by experienced composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
0.4 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PC Gamer Best Games of 2015" http://www.pcgamer.com/best-pc-games-2015/#page-4
- "Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX East 2015" http://indiemegabooth.com/
- "A Top 100 Indie Game of 2013" IndieDB.com
- "It tickles your cyberfancy"
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Suitably cool and cyberpunky and cool"
- Dan Pearce, 10 Second Ninja
- "Sometimes, you just need to shoot lasers at neon spiders."
- Chris Priestman, Writer
- "An energetic game that's easy to grasp, and easier to get lost in - love the photosensitive build!"
- Bonnie "Squeaky" B, Twitch Streamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Super Duper Game Company
Black Ice is a cyberpunk shooter-looter (FPS/RPG) - think Borderlands meets Tron. Jack into cyberspace and make hacking runs on megacorp servers, but watch out for the dangerous Black Ice defending them!
More information on Super Duper Game Company, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Black Ice Credits
"Super Duper" Garrett Cooper
Eric "Nonadecimal" Ford
James "Metkis" Hostetler
Promotional and UI Art
Kevin "V-Axys" Balke
Edward del Villar
Additional models, animation, and shaders